Facebook Comments by Married Men and What they Really Mean
Married guys, more than likely, are Facebook “friends” with friends or relatives of your wife and as you know there are forces on Facebook beyond your control that seek to destroy you – or get you in trouble with your wife.
Censoring yourself is one of the keys to Facebook Survival, and so we present a list of Facebook Comments by Married Men and What they Really Mean.
A Like is about the only thing on Facebook that you can do without fear.
Well, now that I think about it, here are some things to think about;
– If your wife keeps a running count of your “liking” ratio between her cute family and friends and her pictures (especially with you in it), you would be wise to like all of her pics first,
– Also, be careful liking any picture posted by a family member or a friend that your wife is having a fight with. She might accuse you of having a “Like Affair” with them. Don’t laugh, just learn.
What a great pic.
You are a work of art, like the Mona Lisa – or Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
What a great beach. Where was this? We’re planning our next vacation.
You are hot and so is that beach. Did you do any partying there? Are there any pictures of that? Please check – I’ll wait. 🙂
Your tongue would be really fun. Really fun. Hypothetically, of course. 🙂
What a great smile.
Your boobs are great, too. They make me smile. Seriously, there must be some kind of award out there for those. I meant you – an award for you. 🙂
What a great couple/family.
Seriously, we know you are married/have a boyfriend/have a family, we really do, but your Facebook page is about you. Just you. All those other people in your photos can get their own Facebook page.
100% Love this!!
Calculations for the 100% score;
Leaning sexily (It’s an art, really – and you got an “A” this time) – 10%
Cleavage revealed by said leaning – 30%
Beautiful face – 20%
Beautiful legs (We reward people for using the treadmill and Stairmaster. Thanks SO much) – 12%
High heel shoes (Seriously, there should be a tax ride off for ladies that wear high heel shoes) – 17%
Wondering what you’ll do after you take off your shoes (Even us guys like a mystery) – 11%
Total – 100%. Totally awesome 🙂
This is a comedic work of “Faction” (Part fact, part fiction. Only I know which part is which, and no I will never divulge which is which.), so enjoy and be entertained by it.
Hi there you wonderful, awesome blog reader, you.
If you really, really, really like our blog I have a few requests (There teeny tiny. Don’t worry);
1. Share this awesome post to your online friends (See the nifty buttons below? Use them, won’t ya?)
2. Follow us on Twitter – @MenAreDumb
3. Like us on Facebook – htt://Facebook.com/MenareDumb1
4. Subscribe to our blog – via RSS